I am 31 years old and I have to admit hat I love buttons. Red ones, yellow ones, blue ones and green ones. I love buttons of every color. Not just any buttons but buttons that do things. The buttons found on clothing is not the buttons to which I am speaking. I work with buttons all day long. I push them and stuff happens. Cd's play, commercials fire, and sound bytes play which make people laugh. I found this picture today and it made me get a little excited:

I know it is a picture of knobs but I think I like knobs too. The type of knobs that do stuff. Not door knobs but volume and pitch knobs. Very cool stuff. Here is a link to more
buttons and knobs.
1 comment:
You like buttons that do things because you get a reaction. Buttons on a board - buttons on toys - buttons on your remote control - all different types of "buttons".
Post a Comment