Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I am too tired to care ...............

Brett Farve is going to have what was to be a secret meeting with the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings to discuss the QB coming out retirement to lead the Vikings to a winning season and an early first round exit. This would make it the second time Farve has un-retired after that cry fest he had when he left Green Bay.



What I hate is he doesn't seem to be a guy who can make a decision. "I am out, I'm in , No I am out , wait ...I'm coming back". This is getting into boy-who-cried wolf territory. He is a solid quarterback and will help any team he is on but I could do without all the emotion and dramatic events that surround the life and times of Brett Farve. All the starts and stops to his desires when it comes to his career have caused damage to his Hall of Fame Legacy because he waisted all the public admiration for him and his accomplishments when he blubbered through the press conference when he retired the first time.

No comments: