DJ and PK discussed whether it was possible that T-Mac didn’t know how to say D-Wills name. DJ is convinced that McGrady can’t possibly not know Williams name. PK efforting for phone calls was trying to sell the possibility that it was a clarifying question so that T-Mac could acknowledge the greatness that is Deron Williams not De-Ron Williams.
Callers reacted to T-Macs perceived slight to D-Will, suggested what chants should be heard during Jazz games other than “MVP”, and they suggested what car Deron should by Memo for saving the game on Saturday.
DJ and PK discussed Utah St getting 2 NFL picks while BYU gets 1 and Utah 5 free agents. PK says that the WAC is clearly the better conference when compared to the MWC.
2 comments:
Quite right! I like your thought. I suggest to fix a theme.
I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
Post a Comment