DJ and PK talked about the Lakers 2 nothing lead over the Nuggets and how that series is unwatchable. PK says that Jazz fans are jealous of his talent and would open their collective arms o welcome him to their team.PK talked about the story in the SL Trib about Kyle Korver’s family and the church they run in Iowa. It’s a story about the struggle they overcame and the hard work to finds success. PK found a way to make fun of it and brushed of DJ’s criticism by saying “I make fun of stuff … that’s why I get paid”. That was in quotes but it wasn’t the actual quote but it is close so I am going with it. If you have a problem with it get a life this is just an email.
PK read an editorial from the D-News about the Jazz pre and post game shows on KJZZ. The concerned reader called the show compariable to Laugh In. DJ is mentioned and PK laughed at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment