Tuesday, April 29, 2008

People Hate the Lakers

The Lakers sweep the Nuggets and await the Jazz - Rocket winner. PK used the occasion to ask who Jazz fans hate the most : The Lakers or the Spurs. At this point my mind goes back two weeks when PK asked the same question. I was concerned that people would not respond because of the repeat topic but without fail the phones blew up, bugged me all morning and provided a public service for our listeners (how I don’t know but we will just go with it). PK thinks Jazz fans should hate the Spurs more because Tim Duncan is a whiner, Ginobili is a flopper, and Tony Parker has a hot wife.

Some how the topic was high jacked to “why I don’t hate Derrick Fisher” (I think it was PK’s fault). I tried to kill the topic but was unsuccessful. I have never liked this topic because Fisher left to be in closer proximity to medical help for his daughter. How can you fault a guy for that. I mean sure he landed on what turned out to be the top team in the West playing with the best player in the game but come one how can you fault the guy.

I wanted to do a Grand Theft Auto edition of Fact or Fiction to celebrate what will be the most influential video game of our time but I don’t think DJ or PK would get it. They would go off on how the game is ruining society. I would agree but explain how I don’t care because it is just a game … deal with it. My public image would be sullied and it would end bad for me but it wouldn’t change the fact that I am the mafia kingpin of Liberty City, Vice City, and the great state of San Andreas.

What would have been the greatest Fact or Fiction Ever:

Fact or Fiction: A Grand Theft Auto Edition:

1) Film veterans such as Burt Reynolds, Dennis Hopper, Samuel L. Jackson, and James Woods have voiced characters for Grand Theft Auto.

FACT

--
2) There are 8 games in the Grand Theft Auto series

FACT
--
3) Alema Harrington would spend all his time trying to virtually date the women of GTA because he know thats as close to an actual date as he is going to get.

FACT

--
4) According to survey results the chainsaw is the most popular weapon in the Grand Theft Auto series

FICTION

--
5) Dumb Law - In Liberty City ... it is illegal to blow up garbage trucks

FACT

No comments: