Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mitt is Falling


I would like to thank Mitt Romney for his participation in the presidential election process of 2008. After losses in Iowa and New Hampshire the former Olympic CEO is fading fast. I heard that Mitt went negative in his TV adds leading up to the New Hampshire primary but I wouldn't know. I tend to pay very little attention until about June then I am all about the election. Up until then its all video games, 80's cartoons, and work work work.

All I want is someone to stop Hillary. I don't think we as a country can deal with a Clinton in the White House again. I don't think Obama has what it takes to knock off a candidate with the mafia connections like the Clinton's have.
McCain would be awesome as a president because he would sanction torture of all enemy combatants. He would be a hard core guy that would always bring up the fact that he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. He would begin his State of the Union address with "I remember one time back in 'Nam" and everyone would listen intently because maybe he will drop a cool torture technique that school teachers could use country wide.

No comments: