Friday, April 15, 2011

Thor is going to be AWESOME!!!!

I had my doubts but the movie "Thor" looks awesome and will probably live up to my expectations of a good summer movie with great visuals and a weak storyline because the movie is about a god with a hammer who hits stuff. Thor is so awesome because of his hammer named  "Mjolnir" and it makes him almost unbeatable. I found the hammer at the store in toy form:




The wife of course said I could not purchase the implement of the gods because it is a toy and as a grown up I should not want frivolous things. I said it wasn't for me but that it was for my yet unborn son. She didn't buy it and pulled me out of the toy isle. I was able to pick up some toy figures of Thor and his dad Oden to watch over the boys room:

My boy will thank me for the awesome toys once he learns to talk. He will not be so happy with mom when he finds out that he didn't get the hammer.

No comments: