Thursday, May 08, 2008

Look at What Mrs. Kobe is Wearing

DJ and PK were surprised at the lack of urgency from the Jazz in the first quarter. PK says that Boozer can’t play with Lamar Odom and both agree that the series will ride on how Kobe Bryant plays. DJ pointed out that even when Bryant is on the bench the Jazz struggle to take advantage. One caller suggested the Jazz us their secret weapon … Fes.

DJ pointed out that Kobe will play in Utah on Mothers Day when he left that touching message for all Mothers when he bounced the ball off the floor at the end of that Lakers blowout during the season .

DJ said that Kobe “Trotted out “ his family for PR purposes and not for a family moment. PK called DJ cynical and out of line. PK says adversity brings that family together regardless of the circumstances.



What is she wearing? Didn't Madonna do a video in the 80's wearing the same get up. Did he marry a 5 year old? Those little girls could pull that off but and adult. I know "My husband is getting the MVP I wearing spandex"!!!

She looks like a hooker. Maybe she thought well he assaulted the girl in Colorado which embarrassed me why don't I wear their purple thing and get back at him. I think it worked. If your husband makes over $20 million a year you can dress like you just left a yard sale in the Valley where you found some awesome deals.

No comments: