I haven't posted in a while because I am a busy guy. The Giants won the Super Bowl the way I said they could. I did pick the Pats but I did call the "if you beat the crap out of Brady you could win" angle. Read below if you don't believe me.Today I am interested in the Roger Clemens story which now included allegations of Clemens wife Debbie taking the shot before her SI Swimsuit shoot a couple years back. From the looks of it HGH works if you want to look good half naked.
The love the story of Yahoo telling Microsoft that $44.6 billion is not enough to buy the website. The talk is that Microsoft is desperate to get their foot back in the internet race with Goggle. But Yahoo may be talking with AOL to see if they want a popular website that isn't making enough money.
No comments:
Post a Comment