Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is a Happy Day

I have been stressing because my new phone doesn't perform like I want it to. Every phone I have owned has been able to display the date and time when the phone is locked. The Nokia E71x, for some reason, doesn't have this feature. I use my phone like a watch and this feature not being available could cause undue stress in my life. After slaving over the inter webs I was able to find a fix in the form of an app entitled "cclock". The inventors of the app say the proper pronunciation of the program is "see-clock" like being able to "see the clock". Apparently this is a common issue with Nokia phones.

I have found a new sense of peace in my life now that I have the ability to push a button and see a clock. I don't know why this has such an effect on my day to day life and my attitude toward my fellow man but those days are behind me and the sun is some how brighter.

1 comment:

Lady said...

So you love your phone again?! (Please).