Wednesday, April 02, 2008

All Contest Radio!!!

DJ and PK discuss the MWC football schedule and the Conference placing the BYU / Utah game the week before Thanksgiving. Both think that the BYU/Utah game should be the show case the weekend after Thanksgiving not treated as just another game the week before.

Des News Jazz writer Tim Buckley was woken up on Tuesday by a D-News staffer show believed DJ’s story about AK leaving the team. Buckley had to do his do diligence and make sure the story was not on the internet. Later he called DJ to tell him the story of the gullible people he works with.

Since we did all contest radio this morning DJ and PK had people call in to suggest Jazz Playoff Theme Songs. One guy that won suggested “Who are You” by the Who. Other songs suggested were “Living On a Prayer” and “We Have Only Just Begun” .

Other than that I missed half the show because I was answering the phone. # sets of Jazz tickets, 1 set of Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick tickets along with the every day contest Fact or Fiction....I hate answering the phone.

No comments: