This wan an intresting morning. I finished my show and daily production and the news started breaking. The Miami Dolphins hire former Cowboys assistant coach Tony Sporano. Not Soprano...Sporano. The guy coaches football and the joke is very old by now. But all morning, during my updates I am almost calling this guy Soprano and makin some New Jersey mob joke.
A little late on I look up at the TV and Randy Moss is being accosted by members ofthe New England media asking questions about a restrainign order that some woman filed on him claiming a physical assult. Moss kept saying that he doesn't want to talk about the issue but keeps taking and answering questions. You could see from the interview that he has matured as a person but that doesn't make him smart wenough to walk away. Nice cornrows though.While all of this is going on O.J. Simpson is in a Las Vegas cort room fr violating terms of his original bail by attempting to contact a co-defendant in his armed robbery case. He call a co-defendant and left an explitive filled message. O.J. was order to have no contact with the man.
The Judge said:
I don't know Mr. Simpson what the heck you were thinking -- or maybe that's the problem -- you weren't," Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass told Simpson. "I don't know if it's just arrogance. I don't know if it's ignorance. But you've been locked up at the Clark County Detention Center since Friday because of arrogance or ignorance -- or both."
The judge doubled O.J. Simpson's bail to $250,000.

I took this all in and went home to watch the new Terminatior TV show on my Tivo. Which is probably the real story. That show is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment