Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Todays Links


- Brady's injury minor

- Dunleavy fires back at Sterling for ultimatum


- Labron's new shoe


- Try making a splash in the world's largest swimming pool... it's 1,000 yards long

- Mark Cuban in this months GQ:

There's media and there's reality. The media just follows the same themes over and over and over, and most people don't pay attention. I think the media has lost touch with the fact that people go to sporting events to enjoy the game, to get away from the things they read in the media. For example, you watch a game now and you don't hear anybody screaming about Tim Donaghy's gambling.


- Baron Davis has a movie at Sundance:


"I grew up in a household where a lot of people in my family were in gangs and involved in drugs," he said. "As a child, I got to see, up close and personal, all the negative things. Instead of watching them on TV, they were right there in my household. But all I wanted to do was make my grandparents proud of me. I saw other kids that never listened. That's one thing I did. I used basketball as my (escape route).


- Lingerie recalled due to fire hazard

- One in four people facing bankruptcy blame porn, lap dancers or brothels for it

- Budweiser to Run 7 Ads in Super Bowl. Spends $2.7 million

No comments: